Thursday, May 5, 2016

Hello all!

      WOW! It has been a long time since I have been able to post on my website! I apologize, life has had me busy! After getting married almost two years ago, my husband and I have had the joy of welcoming a new member to our family! In December, I gave birth to a beautiful little girl, Hailey :) This year we also become first time homeowners! As I have said it has been a very busy year so far!
       I have still been doing my photography while navigating the busy aspects of motherhood; believe me I am enjoying it! I am no longer working as a nurse at this time, but on an adventure as a stay at home mom. This opportunity to be at home has increased my availability to do photography and to go back to school to obtain my Registered Nurse degree.
      I have been mainly doing portrait shoots with my own daughter, but would love to capture other's precious family moments!


Hailey as our very own Princess Leia and her friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment